[Zope] creating new users

Richard Hewison richard.hewison@luton.ac.uk
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:25:18 GMT

I've seen  various similar pleas for help on this in past messages,
but it seems as if no one has ever come up with an answer?

Considering that adding new users to Zope is a fairly fundamental
part of the system, can't anyone offer any suggestions why new
users added in the normal way (via the acl_users) folder are not
being recognised by Zope when they try and log in?

This happens on our current Linux install (Zope v2.4.3) and on our
previous Sun Solaris installs (Zope v2.4.2 and then v2.4.3 upgrade).

Richard H.