[Zope] ZCatalog: UnKeywordIndex error

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:04:02 +0200

> I also do this a couple of times, creating some reminders::
>
>    password_reminder_id = container.addReminder()
>    container.editReminder(password_reminder_id)

Well, take 'em out, and
license_propertysheet.manage_changeProperties
works! I still get the

 ERROR(200) UnKeywordIndex unindex_object could not remove documentId
 1661679523 from index ComponentVersions.

in the log, but no Zope Error.

So the question becomes, I guess, "Is it OK for one method to
call multiple methods which call ZClass factories and change
the properties on the newly created ZClass instances?"

Which also, I guess, makes this thread wayyyy offtopic for
the ZPatterns list ..

Jean