[Zope] Does SiteRoot Interfere With Copy-Paste?

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
12 Dec 2001 20:46:47 GMT

When the ZMI does a Copy/Cut, it sets a cookie with the cut information,
and gives this cookie a Path of BASEPATH1, which in the case of a
SiteRoot with a non-/ Path will interfere with your ability to do a
paste out of the SiteRoot.

I don't have a handy solution though, except to advise to do without the
SiteRoot if it's not needed.

Florent