[Zope] ZCatalog: UnKeywordIndex error

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:07:53 +0200

Hi Chris

Final note on this topic .. I've solved the problem for me by
doing this:

WHAT I HAD

'Licenses.extendLicense' called
 - 'Reminders.doRemindersForLicense(license_id)'

'Reminders.doRemindersForLicense' called
 - 'manage_changeProperties' and 'catalog_object' on new
   Reminder instances,
 - and called 'manage_changeProperties' on a License instance,
   which triggered SkinScript calls to 'uncatalog_object' and
   'catalog_object' on the License instance.

This caused the conflict error which started this thread.

WHAT I HAVE NOW

'Licenses.extendLicense' calls
 - 'reminder_ids = Reminders.doRemindersForLicense(license_id)'

'Reminders.doRemindersForLicense' calls
 - 'manage_changeProperties' and 'catalog_object' on new
   Reminder instances.
 - It does *not* call any methods that change the License instance,
   but instead returns values to the calling method.

Now 'Licenses.extendLicense' proceeds to call
 - 'manage_changeProperties' on the License instance, etc.

STATUS QUO

The UnKeywordIndex error is still showing up in the logs, but
it's not halting the app. The KeyError, which did, is gone. I'm
still not sure how to formulate the caveat in this case ..

Thanks for all the help,
Jean