[Zope] Zope - Novell Network

Brad Clements bkc@murkworks.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:52:24 -0500

On 13 Dec 2001 at 10:23, mick polo wrote:

> Can I just run Zope using current IPX/SPX settings? Can I put TCP/IP on one
> win95 machine and use that IP in my browser without giving ALL the machines
> IP numbers? or do I have to run Zope in a Novell Shared folder somehow?

Your post results in much eye-rolling... sorry.

Zope is a (mostly) web server, hence it's mostly useful to web browsers, all of which run
on TCP/IP.

So the short answer is,  you must install and properly configure TCP/IP with individual
IP addresses on all machines that will connect to the Zope server.. ANd the Zope
server machine must also have TCP/IP properly installed and configured.

Brad Clements,                bkc@murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements