[Zope] emergency user

Shilpa Shenvi sshenvi@nal.usda.gov
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:03:47 -0500

Hi,

I am running Zope on Windows 95.  If zpasswd.py is invoked with just the
name of the file to modify (i.e access), it will
prompt you for a user name and password and the way the password should be
encrypted.  However, I was unable to actually
log into my site when I created the emergency user that way.  However, if I
invoked zpasswd.py and passed username and password
on the command line (along with the file to modify), I was actually able to
get in.

Thought I would pass this along in case any one else ran into a similar
problem.

Shilpa