[Zope] slow month on zopelabs, help!

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 16:46:54 -0600

Hi.

the past two months have been particularly slow on zopelabs (the one stop
recipe shop).  If you have a recipe you have been hording, please find it in
yourself during the holidays to share your recipe 8).  I kinda made it a
goal of mine to hit 300 recipes by 1/1/02.  It looks like that wont happen.
But I would at least like to hit 200.  So we need 6 more recipes.
ZSQLMethod, External Methods, Calendaring Widgets, Traversal Magik, Form
validation -  all are welcome.  Anything that demonstrates a 'best
practice'.  I refactored one persons code whose method signature which took
30 variables down to 1 variable (a mapping ;).

thanks,
~runyaga, a Zope Chef