[Zope] (no subject)

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:44:31 -0800

Not sure what might be happening here, but I would check to make sure you
are putting the access file in the right place.  What OS are you using?

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: Shilpa Shenvi [mailto:sshenvi@nal.usda.gov]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:09 PM
To: 'sean.upton@uniontrib.com'
Subject: RE: [Zope] (no subject)

Hi,

I've done this several times, and tried other things such as changing the
password then restarting zope.  When I go through zpasswd.py it seems I can
create an account successfully, but when I try to log into my zope site, it
does not recognize my login and password.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Shilpa