[Zope] sql SELECT from a list - Beginner's Question

Herring, William O. WHerring@mail.ifas.ufl.edu
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 11:43:08 -0500

I have a sql table which has 2 columns, v1 and v2.  v1 is unique.  I want to
allow the user to enter up to 50 or less possible v1's, of their own
choosing, and then simply view them.  So the form page would have entries
for up to 50 entry requests for v1.  However, they may enter only 25, 30,
40, whatever they would like.   So the sql without zope, if there were only
3 records requested, might look like:

SELECT v1, v2, FROM tablename
   WHERE v1='1' or v1='3' or v1='5';

How do I build the form, sql method, and return list to accomplish this?
I'm sure this has been done, so if someone could point me to a HOWTO or an
example, it would be greatly appreciated.  --Thanks.