[Zope] Consultant in Zope (or perl or php) needed by JHU/CCP

KEVIN ZEMBOWER KZEMBOWER@jhuccp.org
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 10:38:29 -0500

Here are some  consultant work projects that might be of interest to
this group that can be done in Zope, perl or php for one of my
colleagues. If you have any technical questions, please write to me and
I=27ll try to answer them.

Thanks.

-Kevin Zembower
Unix systems administrator
Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs

=97------------------------------------------------------------------------=
----------------------
Subject: Consultant needed for web coding projects

My organization, the Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication
Programs, needs a consultant or vendor to create three web-based systems
relating to our website at http://www.rhgateway.org. These systems must
be created in perl, python, php or Zope and run on a Linux-based web
server. The full specifications are at:=20

Repeating a search in alternativReceived: from jhuccp-MTA by ccp2.jhue databases:
http://lists.rhgateway.org/rfp/repeatsearch.htm=20

Consolidated ordering from multiple organizations:
http://lists.rhgateway.org/rfp/consolidatedordering.htm=20

Creating a calendar and What=27s New feature:
http://lists.rhgateway.org/rfp/calendar_whatsnew.htm=20

The deadline for submitting proposals for all these projects is Monday,
January 14, 2002.

If you have any questions, please write directly to me,
mdadamo=40jhuccp.org, and not to the entire list.

Thanks for considering these proposals.

-Peggy D=27Adamo

-----
E. Kevin Zembower
Unix Administrator
Johns Hopkins University/Center for Communications Programs
111 Market Place, Suite 310
Baltimore, MD  21202
410-659-6139