[Zope] Newbie - News headlines on home page

Tina Poole Tina.Poole@mincom.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:53:44 +1000

Hi all

Zope 2.4.3
CMF

I am trying to get a listing of the news headlines to appear on the homepage
(similar to Zope.org). I have managed to get the listing to appear and be
hypertext linked but when I click on the link I get an 'Unauthorised' error.
This is even when I am logged in as the SuperUser.

This is how I get the headlines to display

  <dtml-with "Applications.news">
title_or_id></h2></td>
    <dtml-var contents>
  </dtml-with>

I've checked the security settings for everything and there does not seem to
be a problem and I can go to the news page and there are no problems.

Anyone have any clues,

thanks

tina
(missing our Zope guru on holidays  and reading the Zope Book while looking
desperately for a DTML guide for Dummies)

Tina Poole
Technical Writer
Mincom
Tina.Poole@mincom.com
Phone +61 (0) 7 3303 3266
Cellular +61 (0) 402 857 139
Fax +61 (0) 7 3303

http://www.mincom.com

Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless
expressly stated otherwise.