[Zope] REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LISTING-UNSUBSCRIBE ME

Michele L. Brougham Michele_L._Brougham@ccmail.allegiance.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:31:57 -0600

--IMA.Boundary.74757780010

   =

   REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LISTING-UNSUBSCRIBE ME.

   MICHELE BROUGHAM

______________________________ Reply Separator __________________________=
_______
Subject: Is this your name? -- Michele - Prize delivery approved
Author:  LifeMinders Inside Offers <LifeMinders.com@mailgate.lifeminders.=
com> at
Internet
Date:    12/18/01 5:06 PM

DATE: 12/18/01 =

RE: FREE* PDA for Michele...
 =

DISTRIBUTION NO: 0330672-01

A great PDA in the palm of your hand (and not a dime less in your pocket)=
 .

Organize your phone book, memo notes and schedule and carry it around in =
your
pocket! This multifunction high tech PDA has everything a Personal Digita=
Assistant should have including a calculator, unit/currency converter, lo=
cal and
world time clock, daily alarm, touch screen operation, and full synchroni=
zation
with your PC! =

Claim your PDA Organizer NOW! It's yours FREE*! =

http://ww1.lfmn.com/s/s.asp?q=3D5106599l1c191243r2136e1S7263

You are entitled to receive the PDA, FREE*, valued at $40.00 just by beco=
ming a
Sprint long distance customer. You will get 7=A2 per minute state-to-stat=
calling, with no monthly fee**. Simply remain a customer for 90 days, com=
plete
the redemption certificate you will receive by mail, and we will send you=
 your
PDA FREE*. Act now!  =

http://ww1.lfmn.com/s/s.asp?q=3D5106599l2c191243r2136e1S7263
 =

 =

*Requires change of state-to-state long distance carrier to Sprint, remai=
ning a
customer for 90 days and completion of redemption certificate sent by mai=
l.

**When you select all online options such as online ordering, online bill=

payment, online customer service and staying a Sprint customer, you will =
reduce
your recurring charge and SAVE $5.95 every month. =

Promotion excludes current Sprint customers.

   REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LISTING-UNSUBSCRIBE ME

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Please help us respond to your requests=
 and
input by writing to us at: info@lifeminders.com =

instead of replying to this message (we sent this to you from a "send-onl=
y"
mailbox).

LifeMinders e-mails are never sent unsolicited. LifeMinders =

only sends e-mails to registered members. If you would like to =

unsubscribe from only the LifeMinders Special Offers product, please clic=
k below
http://ww1.lfmn.com/s/s.asp?q=3D5106599l2c190580r2136e1S7263