[Zope] memory leak problems

Derek Simkowiak dereks@realloc.net
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:30:15 -0800 (PST)

-> > > Note that if you're going to use ExtImage, I recommend getting
-> > the latest
-> > > CVS version from SourceForge which includes several ExtImage fixes.

	For some of us, using CVS is not convenient.  Is there anyway to
make an automatic "build" (i.e., tarball) available daily via HTTP?  I'm
thinking a simple shell script cron job here...

	By the way, If I'm not using ExtFile/ExtImage, and my file is not
stored in the filesystem, then how is the data stored within Zope?  I'm
planning on using Zope for large (hundreds of megs) video files.

Thanks,
Derek