[Zope] Strange PCGI Problems

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:25:38 +0300

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 12:47:26PM +0000, seb bacon wrote:
> Since you're well placed to be a pcgi advocate, could you explain the
> advantages a bit more?  Is it simply that you feel it's easier to

   It is simpler for me, but I am afraid it'd be equally complex for a less
experienced users.

> configure?  How does it compare to using an enhanced site access?

   There is no connection. PCGI is just a protocol to pass data between
Zope and Apache. How you configure Zope is beyond PCGI protocol scope. I
used Zope without virtual hosting at all, and I use Zope now with standard
VirtualHostMonster - no problem.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru