[Zope] (no subject)

Andrew Perella ajp@eutechnyx.com
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:40:47 -0000

I am trying to render the body of a zwiki page inside another page like
this:

<dtml-let
sidebar1="aq_parent.LinksOfTheDay.render_structuredtextdtml(bare=1,AUTHENTIC
ATED_USER=AUTHENTICATED_USER,tick=tick,bluestar=bluestar)"

etc

Note I need to pass through any objects I would like to acquire. (tick and
bluestar are images in the parent folder)

The context seems to have gone wrong. I even had to pass AUTHENTICATED_USER!

Help!
Thanks,
Andrew

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. No communication sent by e-mail to or from Eutechnyx is intended to give rise to contractual or other legal liability, apart from liability which cannot be excluded under English law.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

www.eutechnyx.com Eutechnyx Limited. Registered in England No: 2172322