[Zope] Using ZBabel from a Python Script ?

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
21 Dec 2001 14:32:41 +0100

fre, 2001-12-21 kl. 12:58 skrev Dirk Datzert:
> Hello Gitte,
>
> don't know why there is a Permission error. Would import that by
>
> from Products.ZBabel.Utils import translate
>
> I would do that in PythonScript or in a ExternalMethod. For me there is no
> difference.
>
> Regards,
> Dirk

Well I can't get it to work :-(

Zope Python Script gives me a permission error.

External Method returns something very weird.
I created a very simple method which called the translate function with
the text and the destination language. And all I got back was the
content of the language variable ..

Why ?

TIA,
Gitte Wange