[Zope] Re: Nested error messages

Heimo Laukkanen huima@fountainpark.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:45:05 +0200

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> I stubled into same problem as described in message:

> WHat creates the thing interesting is, that I have a couple of virtual
> hosts running in same box. ( Zope 2.4.2 ) And this nested error message
> comes only up with one virtual host. This one virtual host differs from
> other in two ways: it requires user to authenticate themselves and is
> protected with ssl-connection.
>
> I first thought that there migth be error in standard_error_message and
> copied it from a working directory. No success.

For now I solved my problem in the following way -- but I think it is a
bit kludge ,-)

I created new root directory for my site, which I opened in a way that
anonymous users can see it. In this root directory i copied the headers
and error-message. Everything else I moved into a new content-directory,
which has the same security setting as the previous root-folder.

This raises my question: do the error messages come with anonymous role?

-huima