[Zope] Re: First python script in zope - import problem (permissions)

Joshua Lanza jlanza@vorsite.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 23:01:18 -0800

I added a script object and directly pinched the code that Jason sent:=20

import DateTime
return DateTime.DateTime().millis()

and it seems to be working.=20

It is strange that it does though. I see in the help
(Control_Panel/Products/PythonScripts/Help/ModuleAccess.stx) that
"string, math, and random" are availible for import, but "The only way
to make other Python modules available for import is to add security
declarations to them in the filesystem". Not sure if they intended this
to mean the whole list or just a subset.=20

Josh