[Zope] Still lost

E. Seifert e.seifert@gmx.net
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 22:59:48 +0100

Hi John,

john public wrote:

>  Glad to hear I can do a lot without coding in Python. However I am
> still lost.
>
> Url's did not work for me. I am running windows 98.

What exactly means "didn't work"?

> Zope Website folder? Is that a folder on the Zope web site or a folder
> titled website in what I dowloaded? If the latter I cannot find it.

If you have installed Zope on a windows platform, "Zope Website folder" is the
folder you were asked to install Zope to.

> Zope runs as a service?? You mean Zope becomes my ISP? Or something like
> that?

Not exactly. If you're running WinNT or Win2k you can make Zope running as a
process starting automatically in the background. It ghas nothin' to do with ISPs.

Hope I helped you
Erich