[Zope] ARGH! OpenBSD 1 : Zope 0

Robin S. Socha robin-dated-1009734594.c6156c@socha.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:56:31 -0500

Ok, I admit defeat. I can't get this combo to run. I do want it to run,
though, because I want to change http://my.gnus.org/ to Zope.

Background:
OpenBSD Zope package, OpenBSD 3.0, Apache with fastcgi (didn't work with
ZServer alone, either). The Problem: CMF won't budge. I'm not submitting
this to the CMF list because the problem in question would appear to me
(I'm new to Zope after two years again) a Zope problem: While the CFM
modules that come with the package just don't work, 1.1beta stops Zope's
management interface from starting. Nothing in the logs, though, Zope
just silently restarts. I'd like to submit a more meaningful problem
report - where do I start debugging? Or is this a case for the CMF list?
What other information do you need?

Great, great program otherwise.