[Zope] PHP w/Zope

Barry Pederson barryp@medicine.nodak.edu
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:19:36 -0600

Milos Prudek wrote:

 >>        There is also a Zope Product that allows you to add PHP pages to
 >>your Zope site.  However, I think it uses PHP as a command-line
 >>interpreter instead of a loaded 'module' (I'm not certain), so check into
 >>

 > Yes, that's correct. PHPDocument uses PHP as a command line, so there
 > may be some limitations, and also some performance impact, but
 > advantages (sharing variables without passing through internet with
 > GET/POST) are huge.

Milos:

You posted a question a couple weeks ago looking for a way for
authenticated Zope users to access IMP without having to
re-authenticate...I was sort of keeping an eye out for an answer to
that, since I'd like to do either the same thing or the reverse (have an
authenticated IMP user be able to access Zope (possibly management
screens) without having to re-authenticate).

Did this PPHPDocument product allow for that sort of thing? and if so,
do you have any tips or samples you could share?

Thanks

	Barry