[Zope] WYSIWYG browser front end?

Dirk Datzert Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 19:29:28 +0100

Hi,

have you seen the SmartSections from http://demo.iuveno-net.de ? They support
inline editing in a preview version without any HTML. Has integration for a
WYSIWYG-Editor richttext from sourceforge.net .

There is also a Product called IEMethod.

Check out Formulator and SmartWizard for building your own Input-Templates.
There is MetaPublisher and Squishdot and many more.

We were in the same situation as you for our intranet, but Zope will out first
choice against a commercial cms.

Regards,
Dirk