[Zope] Corrupted Data.fs - A simple question

Gabriela Arevalo arevalo@iam.unibe.ch
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:17:09 +0100 (MET)

hi everybody

Just a simple question. I have the following error:

2001-02-22T11:53:02 PANIC(300) ZODB FS FS21 ERROR:
/home/scg/pecos/zope/Zope-2.2.2-solaris-2.6-sparc/var/Data.fs has invalid
transaction header at 20846399L

i tried to solve the problem with fsrecover.py but it does not work.
I tried to see the contents of Data.fs with tranalyzer.py but i can only
see last transaction and it has no relation with the error shown.

Is there another tool or a way to solve it ?

thanks in advance for any reply

Gabriela

" The intelligence of his heart had taught him the uselessness of the
glory "		El General en su Laberinto - Garcia Marquez

Gabriela Beatriz Arevalo
Institut fur Informatik und Angewande Mathematik - Gruppe Software Composition
Neubrueckstrasse 10 - 3012 - Bern
TE:  +41 31 631 4868 (Raum: 106)
Fax: +41 31 631 3355