[Zope] Do these work properly in 2.3...

Kit O'Connell kito@clearcommerce.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:36:44 -0600

> EventFolder

I have been unable to get this to work in 2.3.0, and it has prevented me
from upgrading one of my sites which depends on it in part. I spoke with the
author who feels there is a bug in 2.3.0 causing the problem, and he has
reported it to the development team. I dunno what exactly, but I'm hopeful
it'll be fixed in 2.3.1.

> TransparentFolders

I have not encountered any problems with TransparentFolders in 2.3.0. I use
it on another Zope site (not the one that uses EventFolder) which has been
upgraded.

--
Kit O'Connell
Zope Administrator