[Zope] mozilla (was KDE's Konqueror)

Andrew Williams ajwms@visto.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:00:57 -0800

>> it runs much faster than before.  I'm really looking=20
>>forward to the=20
>>.9 and
>> 1.0 releases.  Hear, hear to the mozilla team.
>
>0.8 is faster compared to .7, or even netscape6.x
>however, back button dont work (in zope management=20
>interface).  and=20
>copy/paste works when it wants to work.  dang.

>is it just me?

No, it is not just you.  I have had pretty good luck=20
with .6 albeit a little slow opening/closing.  Mozilla .7=20
runs *much* faster, but I've also been having problems with=20
the "back" button, and not just in the Zope management=20
screens.

One other thing I've noticed is that when copy/paste does=20
work, it doesn't keep any of the formatting (I love=20
indented code).  Really really aggravating.

So... at home I use IE 5.0 on my home pc and at work I use=20
Mozilla .8 on my laptop.

Andrew
__
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications cente=