[Zope] Problem with JavaScript

César A. K. Grossmann ckant@fazenda.gov.br
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:50:51 -0300

Hi!

I'm with a strange problem. I have some client-side JavaScripts that are
included when the page is renderized, as in
http://www.zope.org/Members/Caseman/client_script_howto, but sometimes
the page is renderized with the Javascript code in it, messing all
things.

When this happens, I need to use the reload function of the browser
several times, until the page is correctly renderized (sometimes after
the first one, sometimes, after a lot of reloads).

It is a problem with my browser or something with Zope?

I'm using Zope 2.2.1 (Jeff Rush RPM packages) in a Linux 2.2.14
(Conectiva Linux 5.0)

TIA
--
 | César A. K. Grossmann           | Capacitação Solidária           |

Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.