[Zope] LocalFS

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:32:26 +0100

Thanks Fred,

I have indeed installed the ExtFile product but have avoided it to get LocalFS
going.... I admit I was a bit thrown by ExtFile's description about external
repository. I have large directory structures that are accessed by different
systems that will not like to interface with Zope... Thus I want to maintain a
highly external structure.

But on your advice I think its time to get 'distracted' by ExtFS. Based on what
i explain above, do you still recommend this product?

Thanks,
Paz