[Zope] LocalFS - cracked with your help

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:25:34 +0100

Hi all,

I'd like to thank everyone with their help. I finally got it going with the
following code:

      <dtml-call expr="AdminImgMnt.manage_upload(id=_.str(pid) + '.jpg',
file=REQUEST['imgfile'])">

There is some magic at work here i dont quite understand yet, but it seems to
work so, leave it at that for now....

I think the difference was two things:

a) i had never used id= and file= because it always gave me TypeErrors.
b) i used manage_addImage and not manage_upload.... is there really a big
difference in context to LocalFS?

But again, it it works, fry some bigger fish....

Paz