[Zope] How to define a default security profile for ZClass instance?

Dirksen dirksen_lau@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:08:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'd like to have instances of my ZClass deny the rights of 'access content information'
and 'view' from anonymous users, as soon as they are created. It's as well desirable to
be able to change the ZClass instances' security profile at one stroke.

An usual solution would be to create a folder with those settings to house the ZClass
instances. Yet my ZClass instances are required to scatter around in my site, thus I need
unusual solutions. I played with the 'Define Permissions' tab for the ZClass definition,
but only to find out any modification there doesn't seem to have any effect on the
instances. Any clues, suggestions are welcome!

Cheers
Dirksen