[Zope] How to create a folder for a given user ?

Emmanuel Viennet emmanuel.viennet@lipn.univ-paris13.fr
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:12:35 +0100

 Thanks for your answer.

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> I fear, the new Zope security model will not support this.
> Afaik, the only method to change ownership is "takeOwnership".

So, to create a folder owned by a user UUU, I have to:
 1- as a manager, create the Folder object
 2- grant the "Take Ownership" and "View Management screen"
    permissions
 3- reconnect as the user UUU, and Take Ownership.

> The most relevant object is the UserFolder (defined
> in "AccessControl.User"), usually called "acl_users".
>
> You can look into the sources or use my DocFinder product.

What is DocFinder ?
I didn't find this product on zope.org or google.

Emmanuel