[Zope] Error when installing LoginManager

Smith, RyanX ryanx.smith@intel.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:52:53 -0800

I am trying to Install Login Manager under Zope 2.3 and in the Management
Control Panel under LoginManager I am getting this:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/zopeadmin/zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 530, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/home/zopeadmin/zope/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/__init__.py",
line 1, in ?
    import LoginManager, LoginMethods, UserSources
  File
"/home/zopeadmin/zope/lib/python/Products/LoginManager/LoginManager.py",
line 121, in ?
    raise 'InstallError', (
InstallError: No access file found at /home/zopeadmin/zope - see INSTALL.txt

I searched through the archives and all I could see on how to fix this
program was running python zpasswd.py to create my "access" file. I have
already done this and I am still getting the same error. Has anyone seen
this or know of a resolution that I am somehow missing?

Thanks