[Zope] Offline testing

John R. Daily jdaily@progeny.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:18:32 -0500

> This might have to do with the fact that PythonScripts are looking for
> REQUEST.  When you do "import Zope; app=Zope.app()", a REQUEST cannot be
> acquired through objects in the system.  In normal operation, they can be.
> Here's a way around it:

<snip>

If there are any dependencies on the request object, they likely
revolve around security. I added your code, and at least the error
message has changed. Now I'm getting a KeyError on URL1.

I've tried defining it as an attribute of both resp and req with no
success. Any suggestions, or pointers to further documentation on
creating fake REQUEST objects?

-John