[Zope] Product and accessing DTMLDocument properties

Andrew Williams ajwms91@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:39:41 -0500

> > However, these methods do not return added properties I have made to the
> > DTML Document through the Zope management interface. Are you sure?

No... I'm not...

>I cannot believe that!

I couldn't either...

>Anyway, the management interface itself uses:
>

>You may look at its source in "OFS/dtml/properties.dtml" to see how it is
>used.

I looked through properties.dtml...

Apparently I didn't read the documentation well enough...

Calling the method obj.propertyMap() returns a tuple holding a dictionary of
three items (id,type,mode).  I wasn't correctly iterating over the tuple and
retrieving the dictionary items (id,type) I needed... (slapping forehead)

Anyway, I've got what I need working... I am chalking this up to RTFM and
OE.

Thanks for your help,

Andrew