[Zope] ZCatalog and searching the external data

Donald Braman donald.braman@yale.edu
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:25:16 -0500

I'd very much like to do the same thing...but I don't really understand
the solution you've given here. Maybe something more detailed will come
in a future version of the Zope book? -don

--- In zope@y..., sean.upton@u... wrote:
I suppose that you would set up a "proxy" object (just use a ZClass)
instance somewhere in the ODB that has a method that represented
external data scraped from the web via an external method and http
client libraries in python.

I assume this woulr work?

Sean