[Zope] Zope/DCO2 and CHAR[1] fields not working.

Mark Derricutt mark@chalice.gen.nz
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:35:29 +1300

Hi, I've only recently started playing with Zope, and esp. the new DCO2
Oracle product, but far I'm liking it very much.

However, I've come accross a problem when trying to access certain fields
in our databases, we have several char[1] fields, used for storing 'Y'/'N'
and various other "single character identifiers", however, when issueing an
SQL statement such as "select user_flag_1 from staff" I get the following
error:

Error, exceptions.TypeError: no type converter registered for type SQLT_AFC

I'm using the binary release of the oracle product running under Zope
2.3/NT .

Does anyone here have any hints and/or solutions I could try to getting
this resolved?

Mark

--
Sig goes here.