[Zope] Problems with Core Session Tracking

Juan Carlos Coruña jcoruna@ibdosnorte.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:35:31 +0100

After using an external data container te problem appears aprox. 1%.
Maybe it's a problem related to ConflictErrors in the ZODB? I obtain ConflictErrors in the zope debug log.

Consider the following:
I have 4000 accesses on this site per day. Maximum of 12 accesses per minute.

Juan
> > Carlos Coruña
> > Enviado el: miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2001 11:24
> > Para: zope@zope.org