[Zope] Problems with Core Session Tracking

Juan Carlos Coruña jcoruna@ibdosnorte.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:40:57 +0100

Yes, I get fewer errors with the external container and I'm trying to monitor the ConflictErrors and the sessioning errors to estabilish a relationship.
It seems that they are related. When I be sure of their relationship I will report it to the list.