[Zope] Problem with ZSQL query results...sort of...

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:19:03 -0500

I have a system that has been working fine. Changed some things on a DTML
method that calls the query but have since changed it back because of the
errors.

This part at the bottom of the search method had been working fine. Now I
get errors from next-sequence-start-number. I am getting a KeyError when
accessing a query when more than 50 which is the default size.

IT WAS FINE!!! It is the generic code from the generated search method
created.

   <dtml-if sequence-end>

      <dtml-if next-sequence>

            >query_start=<dtml-var
            next-sequence-start-number>">
         (Next <dtml-var next-sequence-size> results)
         </a>

      </dtml-if next-sequence>
   </dtml-if sequence-end>

The production application is down while I look into this.
ANY suggestion is appreciated!

Allen