[Zope] File upload failure. Help needed.

Urvashi Singh urvashis@getafix.infogain.com
Thu, 29 Jun 100 12:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am a new user of Zope. I have Zope--linux2-x86.tar.gz bundle installed
on my Linux machine, up and working. While I was trying to create a simple
page using dtml files, I wanted to upload a few files from my hard drive
onto Zope database. When I choose the Browse button to select a file from
the targeted directory and say "Add", I get an error message:

       "The document contacined no data.
	Try again later, or contact the server's administrator."

I fail to understand, why am I getting this error when the targeted file
size is 25519 bytes ?

Kindly advice.

Also kindly suggest which document to go through before writing Zope
applications.

Thanks and Regards,
Urvashi
- --