[Zope] Filtering Free E-mail (OT? Was: 20 Million...)

Ben Edwards ben@videonetwork.org
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:32:54 GMT

This seems a bit harsh, I can imagin the headlines,

OPEN SOURCE COMUNITY BAN FREE EMAIL.

Also it is worth noting that replying to this kind of stuff is not a good idea.
 If the return address actually exists (which is unlickly) sending a message
(even a remove one) simply confirms that your email address is live and a good
one to spam!