[Zope] 2.3.0 really not Beta?

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:45:00 -0500

You may have hit on something there.  LocalFS doesn't work properly in the
2.3.0 management interface without a patch.  If you have a LocalFS object in
a folder, you will get an error message about _local_path (or something like
that).  Is this the error message you're getting?  If so, I'll send you my
patch.  I know the author is working on it, but I can't answer for him as to
when updates will be posted.

If this isn't the error message, it would help tremendously if you could
post the error message and traceback you get.  They tell a lot.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com