[Zope] ZPyGresQL Connection Add Error

Rob van der Krogt Rob.van.der.Krogt@huis-van-muis.demon.nl
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:01:46 +0100

Hi all,

Although I am not an experienced Zope programmer, I would like to suggest
this is an error in the Postgres adapter. From version 2.2.x - 2.3.0 I think
the dtml files have been moved to ZRDB/dtml.

Therefore as from this version you need to make a slight adjustment in the
ZPyGreSQL python files in .../Products/ZPyGreSQLDA/. Execute the following
command in this directory:

$ grep ZRDB *py

You will see all the references to ...../ZRDB/ConnectionAdd.dtml (only 1 in
my case).

Use vi or another editor to update these references to
...../ZRDB/dtml/ConnectionAdd.dtml......

It worked for me.

Regards,
Rob