[Zope] ZClass inheritance and contained objects (Zope 2.3.0)

Arno Gross arno.gross@consotec.de
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:42:40 -0100

Maybe this is not the most suitable answer,
but in my situation I have a ZClass 'NewsItem' which
inherits from DTMLDocument and has its own property sheet (e.g. property
'abstract') I can access the document_src from a Python Script with
container.document_src()  (Don't miss the parentheses, this took some time to
find) and the property with container.abstract.