[Zope] Autocataloging in Zope 2.3.0

Arno Gross arno.gross@consotec.de
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:44:59 -0100

I struggeld with similar problems last week.
You place your ZCatalog somewhere in your hierarchy (from 2.3).
For automatic inserting have a look at kedai HowTo:
www.zope.org/Members/kedai/BuildSimpleZClass/index_html.
I have not finished my NewsItem product (ZClass) but most things
are working. If you want I can send you the current version as an
example.
Best regards
  Arno Gross, arno.gross@consotec.de

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Milos Prudek