[Zope] FTP & Logging

Kit O'Connell kito@clearcommerce.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:52:35 -0600

I'm trying to convince my company to use Zope on a much larger scale than we
have been -- we're using it for an internal dept. website, but I think we
should use it for the external dept. website as well.

One thing I am not sure of -- we would like the site to include an FTP
capability. A customer would be assigned a username/password and would be
able to FTP to this site to download patches to our software product. I
think this can be set up with Filefolder, but I'm wondering if Zope does any
logging on FTP accesses? If someone hit the FTP site, punched in a certain
password, and downloaded certain files, would we be able to tell afterwards?

Kit

--
Kit O'Connell
Zope Administrator