[Zope] [zope]: Add music to the page

Erik Enge erik+list@esol.no
15 Feb 2001 11:53:38 +0100

[K. H. Subrahmanyan]

| I am very sorry to say that I am new to this and I don't know that also.
| So kindly give the tags for that.

There aren't any specific tags for that (unless you mean music that is
played when you enter the site, or do something specific on it).

However, if you want people to be able to download music, images or
other files from your site, you could add them as File objects in
Zope.  Then, when people access that URL (http://yoursite/music/song1,
for example) they would be asked to download the file containing the
music.

If you're very new to this, I would suggest that you read some HTML
tutorials¹ at least.  And W3Cs² website has always been a good place
to find information about specifications and tutorials pertaining to
those.

Good luck!  :)

¹ <URL:http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/>
² <URL:http://www.w3c.org>