[Zope] the misc_ dictionary

Erik Enge erik+list@esol.no
15 Feb 2001 14:17:00 +0100

[Martijn Pieters]

| As for your try/except construct, this one of the first things that Shane
| Hathaway made unnecessary by hardening the registration process.

Ok, for which version?  This __init__.py was initally written back in
September :)

| The rs.rs class can the also omit the icon property.

Yeah, but what about all the other classes in the rs Product?  They
still have to have the icon property, and then it starts drift a bit:
some classes their icon definition «in themselves», while this one
(rs) doesn't.  Correct?  If so, I don't like that, and don't think
I'll use it.  Can't really see why it would be benefitial actually,
I'm probably missing something here.