[Zope] MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc

Ned Lilly ned@greatbridge.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:01:53 -0500

Donald Braman <mailto:donald.braman@yale.edu>wrote:

 > 1. Documentation will be important to me...are there good references out
 > there beyond the Postgres (on-line/hard copy) manual that I could
look at?

My company, Great Bridge, provides commercial support for PostgreSQL.
We've put PDFs and HTML of our manuals online at www.greatbridge.com/docs

 > 2. Is there any GUI project for Postgres out there?

There are several, including PgAdmin (Windows-based) and phpPgAdmin
(browser-based).  Both are active open source projects hosted at our
developer site, www.greatbridge.org.

Regards,
Ned Lilly

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555