[Zope] Searching ZCatalog on multiple properties

Chris Muldrow muldrow@mac.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:50:35 -0500

I see what you're getting at, but I don't think I was specific enough in my
question. What I want to do is limit the names shown to the user before they
actually make a search. Right now, the uniqueValuesFor('User') queries all
of the stories in the catalog and returns a Select list of all of the Users
who have written stories. I want to limit that Select list rather than only
limiting the search results.