[Zope] sql

Arno Gross arno.gross@consotec.de
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:38:51 -0100

Do you want to call the create method with different table names?
If so, you can define a ZSQL method:
argument: myName
CREATE TABLE <dtml-var myName>

and then you can call it e.g. from a DMTL method 'createManyTable':

  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('list',('table1','table2'))">
  <dtml-in list>
    <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('myName',_['sequence-item'])">
   <dtml-call createTable>
  </dtml-in>

(What's the reason for creating many tables with just different names?)
Best regards
   Arno Gross, email: arno.gross@consotec.de